Monday, October 18, 2010

The Faces of Kenya. . . . . .

The people of Kenya are beautiful, inside and out.  Admittedly, when I first got here, our differences were very noticable.  But I've learned that just because their dress, culture or hygeine is different than ours doesn't mean that they're any less beautiful.  After being here a while, I've grown to realize how genuine and caring these people are.  I thought it would be neat to just show you some of their faces so you could get to know them too.























3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful. I bet it will be hard to leave them. Those are some remarkable cases. Residency may be a breeze after this experience! Have you done the ACL graft yet? How is the tumor patient with the chest lesions? Keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know - in honor of you and Tenwek, I just went down mid-clinic and got a cup of chai tea. unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete